"One can never consent to creep when one feels the impulse to soar." ---Helen Keller

Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Spring!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful spring break. It wasn't exactly sunny and warm, but it allowed me time to do some much needed spring cleaning. The life of a teacher! It is so hard to be the teacher everyone expects and keep the home organized, neat, and serve a hot meal each evening. Makes me tired just thinking about it. Anyhow, I do hope all of you rested to gear up for this last nine weeks. On a more positive note, I loved having Easter at the end of the break. I had a glorious day yesterday.

I made eggs by myself...My kids are all grown up, but he did agree to pose with them.

Now, that we are back at work, I hope to start sending out those ideas for vocabulary in small snippets. If you missed the why, read here.

I did come across something that is worth sharing. Miss Hypothesis has a post about frogs. It is filled with picture books (which  I love) and some great ideas for teaching about life cycles this spring.
Check it out...it is definitely worth visiting her page. She makes me almost want to teach kindergarten, but I am pretty sure I am better suited for the intermediate grades. You K teachers have a job and a half.
http://littlemisshypothesis.blogspot.com/




Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment