"One can never consent to creep when one feels the impulse to soar." ---Helen Keller

Friday, August 24, 2012

Go Away Isaac!

Hopefully next week, we will be talking about hurricanes visiting somewhere else (not that I am wishing troubles on anyone else). I just don't want to have to deal with it myself...Just sayin...

Either way, as the winds pick up, and everyone is talking about it, just thought I would throw out a couple of places to go for information about hurricanes.

You may remember this post on the website called Weather Wiz Kids. It is great place for any weather related items. The author of this website also has another outstanding website called Exploring Weather. You might want to check it out.


What a great place we live. Vacation Paradise!!!! until a storm approaches:( Then I am on edge!!! Everyone be safe and be prepared.

Clouds as I left Eglin the other day. Kinda scary looking...huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment